dinsdag 15 februari 2011

Honey, I'm home

We got introduced to the countrymusic by my sister several years ago. She had been to the Calgary Stampede with her friend who's living in Edmonton/ Alberta. Besides only watching the good looking cowboys she told us the atmosphere & the music were great.


We started listening to Nashville FM and the music stole our hearts too. We went to concerts and events. Besides that we even started taking Line Dance-lessons.


Our oldest daughter is playing the steelstring. It's a country- & western guitar with a wonderful sound. It's different than the Spanish guitar. This guitar has besides three steelstings, three plastic strings which gives another sound.


 

I enjoy listening to her when she's practising on the couch and I'm sitting at the kitchentable. Then I am dreaming away, looking outside, thinking how beautiful live is living on the country.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten